The 12 Week Year for Writers
By Trevor Thrall
Whether you are a budding playwright, a graduate student writing a thesis, an aspiring novelist, or a full-time writer, the 12 Week Year can help you become more productive on a consistent basis. With this new writing system in place, you will find yourself getting more writing done, more quickly, with less stress than before.
Order a presale copy of the book by October 1, 2021 to reserve your free seat in a live online “Quick Start” workshop with Trevor Thrall this fall.
The 12 Week Year for Writers will enable you to:
- Clarify your writing vision and increase the energy and motivation you bring to your writing
- Connect your daily actions with your vision via a 12 Week Plan for your writing
- Focus on only the most important tactics necessary to reach your writing goals
- Create a healthy sense of urgency and motivation by shortening your planning horizon to twelve weeks
- Reduce your stress about hitting goals by increasing the predictability and consistency of your writing
- Build confidence in your ability to accomplish whatever writing projects you can imagine
- Identify and resolve problems in your writing more quickly by reviewing your performance on a weekly basis
- Reduce your anxiety by clearly identifying when it is time to write and when it is not time to write
- Improve your work/life/writing balance by ensuring that your weekly schedule provides adequate time for each
- Keep your projects on track by providing a weekly routine that reinforces your ability to get your writing done
If you buy from another bookseller, just email me a copy of your receipt to reserve your space in the Quick Start workshop.